Why do i say so even i'm not a gadget-freak?
It's because the key features are satisfying and practical enough for my daily usages as follow:
2. Took 100 pictures, select 1, edit it with few photography applications, upload to social media websites!
3. 24/7 checking new updates.
4. Watching or listening videos on Youtube for freeeeee!
(I know some of you might roll their eyes when reading this, lol :p)
As if i'm always on social websites almost 24/7, i would need good camera (5.0 megapixels) to upload many pichas to Instagram that interlinks to other social media websites like Twitter or Facebook. To do so i'll need longer battery life (1,500 mAh). Despite that, it also packs the same 'smart' features of its bigger brother and a vast array of capabilities that makes it one of the strongest contenders within its category.
See details of its feature here, www.samsung.com/my/s3mini.
I know girls' and guys' usage might be a little different, but i assume guys behave very much alike us. Their usages would probably follow the steps as:
1. Took 1 picture, upload to social media website.
2. 24/7 checking social media website new updates, most probably stalking on hot girls.
3. Watching live score on NBA or football apps.
4. Reading MeMe readers or Youtube-ing.
So yea, guys are definitely needed their smartphones to have longer battery life.
WE WANT LONG BATTERY LIFE!!!
We want long battery life also because we can't get enough of CANDY CRUSH!!! Believe it or not, the first thing i woke up and the last thing beforei sleep, even when i'm sh*ting is to play candy crush! (You probably nodding your head if u r like me, lol) So don't mess around with candy crusher, yeahhhh~